when selling goods by the seller KAROL BOHIL - KARBOTRADE
Information pursuant to § 15 par. 1 of the Act. no. 122/2013 Z. z. on the protection of personal data
as amended by subsequent legislation
1. The Internet shop operator
1) The information system operator is the company:
KAROL BOHIL - KARBOTRADE
Place of business: Šípková 4, 945 01 Komárno
Company ID: 35 467 037
Tax ID: 1020106846
VAT ID: SK1020106846
(hereinafter referred to as the "Operator")
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data
1) The operator processes personal data for the purpose of concluding a purchase contract with the buyer via the internet store www.absolute.sk or by any other appropriate means, fulfilling the obligations arising from this contract and for marketing purposes.
2) The operator processes the buyer's personal data in particular for the following purposes:
registration on the website www.absolute.sk
order goods by buyers
the conclusion of the purchase contract
issuing a tax document for payment of the purchase price for ordered goods in accordance with Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax as amended
the delivery of the ordered goods to the destination indicated by the buyer and the transfer to the authorized person
buyers' records for administrative purposes
register of orders for solving any complaints
newsletters, events, discounts
3. List of processed personal data
(1) The operator processes the personal data of the persons concerned to the extent specified in the relevant legislation, contracts and other documents of the operator, to the extent that such personal data are provided to the operator on documents, sheets and notices, in telephone conversations or electronic communication between the operator and buyer.
2) The operator handles mainly the following personal data of the persons concerned:
name and surname
contact details (phone number, mail)
3) In case the operator processes personal data of other persons concerned, as specified in Art. 3 ods. 1) of these terms of processing the personal data, processes them to the extent necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract.
4. The voluntary provision of personal data
1) The operator collects personal information from buyers to the extent necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract concluded between the operator and the buyer, the subject of which is delivery of ordered goods at the agreed purchase price in accordance with § 10 para. Article 3 b) Act. no. 122/2013 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended by later legislation without the consent of the person concerned.
2) The Buyer provides such personal information to the operator on a voluntary basis in order to fulfill his obligations under the Purchase Contract and a further communication with him.
3) The Buyer takes notes that his or her personal data will be given to a third party, Carrier (Slovak post, zásielkovňa) in order to fulfill its obligations under the purchase contract. Zásielkovňa and Slovak Post a.s. acts as a processor of personal data for the operator of personal data and the sender is authorized to him to process the following personal data of beneficiaries as:
Name and surname, business name:
- E-mail adress;
- telephone number;
• information on the identification of the shipment to the extent necessary
The processor for the operator does not process any special categories of personal data.
4) Buyer notes that his or her personal data will be provided to a third party (eg an accountant) in order to fulfill his obligations under the purchase contract and specific legislation.
5) Buyer notes that his or her personal data will be provided to a third party, credit card companies, payment service providers to process payments on the basis of an order, to fulfill the purchase contract.
6) An operator shall process the personal data of the person concerned only for the time necessary to fulfill his / her obligations under generally binding legislation, within the time necessary to assure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract, ie during the order and the warranty period.
- 1 year after the expiration of the warranty period for the settlement of potential disputes
8) The operator processes the personal data of the persons concerned for the purposes of marketing with the consent of the person concerned in accordance with § 11 of Act. no. 122/2013 Z. z. Personal Data Protection, as subsequently amended. The person concerned agrees with the processing of personal data for marketing purposes when registering at www.absolute.sk, when subscribing to newsletters or by other appropriate means. The person concerned agrees to the processing of personal data for an indefinite period of time. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time in writing. Consent expires within 1 month of receipt of the buyer's withdrawal of the consent and the data will then be erased.
5. Provision and disclosure of personal data
1) The Internet shop operator provides personal data about buyers obtained through the internet store www.absolute.sk to a third party only to the extent necessary to fulfill his obligations under the purchase contract and specific legislation.
(2) An operator shall not disclose personal data to any third party unless it is necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract.
6. Voluntary provision of personal data with the consent of the person concerned
1) In the case of the voluntary provision of personal data with the consent of the person concerned for marketing purposes, the operator processes them through the online Mailchimp application stored on a US-based server. This country, according to the European Commission's decision, guarantees an adequate level of protection of personal data. Moreover, the Mailchimp Online Provider has provided reasonable assurances about the security of personal data and has guaranteed to process it in accordance with the GDPR.
2) In the case of the voluntary provision of personal data for chat communication on www.absolute.sk, Livechatoo.com ensures that all activities performed in the processing of user's personal data are in accordance with the provisions of Act no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended.
Livechatoo.com undertakes not to provide personal data of its users to third parties, unless this obligation to provide information results from generally applicable law or justified request of the public authority.
Livechatoo.com undertakes not to provide any information or personal data to third parties for marketing or other purposes.
7. Publication of personal data
1) An operator does not disclose personal information about buyers.
8. Guidance on the rights of the person concerned
1) The person concerned is entitled, upon written request, to require from the operator
confirmation whether or not personal data about it is processed,
in a generally understandable form, information on the processing of personal data in the information system within the scope of § 15 par. (1) (a) to (e), second to sixth, points. Act .; when issuing a decision, the person concerned is entitled to be familiar with the procedure for the processing and evaluating operations,
in a generally understandable form, accurate information about the source from which it obtained its personal data for the processing,
in a generally comprehensible form, a list of its personal data processed,
repair or disposal any of its incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data, which are subject to processing.
the destruction of its personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if they are the subject of processing, official documents containing personal data, they may request a refund.
destruction of his personal data, which are subject to processing in case of a violation of the law.
destruction of his personal data subject to processing in case of a violation of the law,
blocking its personal data for revocation of consent prior to the expiration of its validity, if the operator processes personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
2) The right of the person concerned under paragraph 1 e) and f) quote. Act. may be restricted only if such a restriction results from a separate law or its application would be detrimental to the protection of the person concerned or would violate the rights and freedoms of others.
3) The person concerned, upon written request, has the right to object to the operator
the processing of its personal data which implies that they are or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without its consent and requesting their liquidation,
use of personal data contained in § 10 para. Article 3 d) quote. Act. for the purposes of direct marketing in postal communications, or
the provision of personal data referred to in Section 10 Article 3 cit. Act. for direct marketing purposes.
4) The person concerned shall, upon written request or personally, or if the matter is urgent, the operator has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to § 10 para. Article 3 a), e), f) or g) a quote Act. by giving valid reasons or by providing evidence of unauthorized interference of his rights and the rights of the protected interests that are, or may be damaged in such a case by such processing of personal data; if the legal grounds do not prevent it and it is proved that the objection of the person concerned is legitimate, the operator shall be obliged to block and dispose of the personal data the processing of which the person concerned has complained without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow.
5. The person concerned, at the written request or personally, if the case does not delay the deferment, shall have the right to oppose the operator at any time and not to take a decision of the operator which would have legal effects or significant impact on the operator, if such decision is issued solely on the basis of automated processing of his personal data. The person concerned has the right to require the operator to review the decision issued by a method other than the automatic processing, the operator is required to meet the request of the person concerned, so that the decisive role in reviewing a decision will have an authorized person;on the method of review and the result of the finding, the operator informs the person concerned within the time limit according to § 29 par. 3 quote. Act.
6) If the person concerned exercises his / her right
in writing and from the content of its application, that it exercises its right, the application shall be deemed to have been filed under this Act; a request made by electronic mail or fax shall be delivered by the person concerned in writing no later than three days after the date of dispatch,
personally, in the minutes, from which it must be clear who has exercised the right, what is claimed and when and who has drawn up the minutes, his signature and the signature of the person concerned; a copy of the minutes is the operator obliged to hand over to the person concerned,
in the case of an intermediary under (a) or (b), he shall be obliged to hand over the request or record to the operator without undue delay.
7) If the person concerned suspects, that his personal data is being illegally processed may submit to the Office a motion for the initiation of a procedure for the protection of personal data.
(8) If the person concerned has no legal capacity in its entirety, his rights may be exercised by the legal representative.
(9) If the person concerned does not live, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
10) The person concerned is required to provide only true personal information. For the falsity of personal data, shall be responsible in accordance with § 16 paragraph. 1 of the Act. no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended by the later legislation, to those who have provided them to the information system.
9. Liability of the operator
1) The operator is not responsible for the misuse of personal data by a third person who has acquired personal data without authorization.
2) The liability of the operator for violation of various provisions of the Act. no. 122/2013 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended is governed by the provisions of this Act.